The Topanga Picnic Rug is a luscious remix of the iconic 60s paisley print and an earthy 70s colour palette, inspired by the hippy mecca of bygone eras, Topanga Canyon. Featuring a new shape with rounded corners and a fringe trim which give this rug a laid back vintage flair.
Wandering Folk Topanga picnic rugs are adorned with rounded corners and cotton fringing to give it that 70's vibe. Every picnic rug comes with its very own brown woven strap, so you can carry your picnic rug wherever you roam.
Durable cotton canvas featuring a unique hand drawn artwork by Sharnee Thorpe on the top side, coated with UPF50+ so your print will stay vibrant after use. The base is made of waterproof canvas to keep you dry from the damp ground.
- Dimensions: 164cm x 147cm
- Materials: 100% cotton canvas
- Paisley print
- Signature water resistant brown base
- Cotton fringing
- Rounded corners
- Embroidered cotton label
- Brown ornate woven carry strap
- Stitch lines on back for easy rolling
- *Please note that although we try our very best to ensure all imagery portrays products true colours they can sometimes alter on screen or in certain lighting.