Sefer Jute Runner | Natural
Saarde's Natural Sefer Jute Runner Collection will anchor your room with the tonal, timeless aesthetic it effortlessly exudes. Warm blonde hues intertwined to create a flatwoven artisan runner with fringed edging. Sefer's white striped corner motif finishes this rug with the signature Saardé style you love. Details, details, details! The Sefer Jute Runner is handspun with a flatwoven finish that will make you feel instantly grounded. Not to mention, they look incredible.
- Designed In Australia
- Made in India
- 100% Jute
- Low maintenance
Jute runners are a standout option for your dining room, entrance or family room. Renowned as a hardwearing, easy-to-care-for & sustainably sound choice in your home. There is a reason this floor covering has been around since the 3rd millennia BC - good design & robust durability are the perfect match.
Three sizes to meet the needs of different areas & also available in a rug.
- Regularly vacuum with a non-rotating head attachment. Do not use a powerful vacuum as this may damage the fibres
- Always vacuum in the same direction of the weave
- Avoid vacuuming over the edges and fringes repeatedly as it may damage them
- Do not steam or soak the runner with water
- Clean spills immediately by blotting them with a cloth. Do not rub stains as it may push the dirt deeper into the fibres
- Your new Jute runner naturally shed fibres as a natural part of the wearing in process, so we advise regular vacuuming
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and heat sources (gas heaters, fireplaces, etc.) as these can fade out and the natural fibres
- Rotate runners every six months for even wear
0.6m x 1.5m / 1'11" x 4'11"
0.8m x 1.8m / 2'7" x 5'10"
0.8m x 3.0m / 2'7" x 9'10"