Pit Stop Natural Deodorant - Unscented
- Pit Stop works by being increasing the alkalinity on your skin making it impossible for the bacteria responsible for body odour to survive
- Keep the spares in the fridge until you’re ready to use them.
- Did you know Pit Stop is great on Feet too? – Massage around your feet and toes and cancel the stink!
- Wash the Pit Stop off at night using one of our gentle Castile soaps, then go again in the morning.
- Wash clothes regularly in warm water and you should have no problem with deodorant marking your clothes.
Unscented Pit Stop Natural Deodorant does not contain any essential oils and is popular with men and women who don’t wish to use a scented deodorant. The organic Shea butter and Coconut oil base will moisturise your pits and provide their own anti-microbial qualities. A true unisex product – Smell good and feel great about it!
No toxic chemicals, no aluminium – just soft, fresh-smelling Pits! Naturally!
How does it work? Pit Stop Unscented addresses body odour by adjusts the PH level of the skin’s surface, making it unsuitable for bacteria to multiply. The base oils of organic shea butter and coconut oil add antimicrobial and moisturising qualities for your under-arms and Calendula extract is known for its gentle skin-soothing properties. Our oil to powder formula assists absorb perspiration.
Directions: Massage a pea-sized amount into your armpit each day or straight after showering (in an emergency, after sweating, and it will neutralize the bad odour). Best of all – Pit Stop lasts all day and you haven’t put crazy chemicals into your body for the privilege of smelling good!
Top Pit Stop Tips:
CRUELTY-FREE + VEGAN + AUSTRALIAN-MADE & OWNED + NATURAL + ORGANIC
FREE FROM PALM OIL, PARABENS, SLS, PETROCHEMICALS, ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES & FRAGRANCE