Curiosities Limited-Edition Journal – Sea Urchins CoralArt Circus,
About the artwork
Sea Urchins Coral is part of ongoing side project 'Rhythms/Rituals' of Australian graphic designer and illustrator Nat Carroll, as she explores her obsessions with the rhythms and rituals of daily life, at the water's edge, on it's surface and within it's depths.
Fun Facts: Nat is a Pisces. She swam MANY laps of the local pool as a child. She lives in a coastal town. Her favourite past-time is floating. Aside from water, Nat is also inspired by music, nature, travel and patterns, illustrating scenes and imagery of an intricate, melodic and colourful nature.
Re-write your own story using this stunning journal which features:
- A5 in size with 196 pages, perfect journaling tool for writing, painting, drawing, sketching or just getting creative
- Space to create a vision board + life-at-large goal-setter
- Inspiring messages of love + hope, PLUS stunning black + white photography scattered on 26 pages within
- Page edges sprayed with coloured ink to express personality
- Elastic closure
- 2 different coloured, built-in satin ribbon markers
- Durable, scuff-resistant + recyclable Wibalin for covers, which are flexible and complete with deboss detail & buckram finish
- Sits flat when folded open
- Cover artwork by emerging Australian artist
- Individually numbered
- Product designed in Australia and printed ethically using 100gsm FSC art paper + made sustainably using paper form managed forests