Filled with stunning illustrations by Shannon from Typoflora, this guided nature journal is a wonderful gift for young and old.
Inside you'll find:
An overview of how to use the journal
- Moon, sunrise and sunset tracking pages
- A green time habit calendar
- Detailed colouring pages
- Step-by-step instructions for how to draw common natural treasures
- Open-ended writing prompts
- Log pages to record nature sightings
- Lined, blank and dotted pages for open ended writing and creativity
The journal gently explores the concepts of mindfulness, kindness and gratefulness in an achievable way. And introduces nature connection exercises such as a Sit Spot and a senses scan.
Suitable for adults, children who can read and write, as well as younger children with the assistance of a grown up.
This book is a wonderful resource for early years and primary teachers, home schoolers, parents and grandparents seeking more nature connection ideas. It's also perfect for taking camping and for school holiday projects.